Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Travis Schultz & Partners
Important notice to our clients with regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As we continue to move through the coronavirus pandemic there is ongoing uncertainty and concern in our community.
At Travis Schultz & Partners we will continue to monitor the situation daily and will follow the advice and direction provided by appropriate authorities, such as Qld Health, the WHO and the Chief Medical Officer of our Federal Government.
As an essential service, our offices will remain open and we are still conducting face to face covid-safe meetings with clients where we need to witness signatures, sign documents or certify ID. Please do not visit us in person if you have recently been to a contact tracing/exposure site. Where that isn’t necessary, we will encourage meetings to take place by Zoom, Skype or phone so as to follow advice to reduce one on one contact where possible and exercise social distancing. Our team will continue to make the necessary arrangements for this to happen.
Where face to face meetings are necessary, our clients will be asked to take the same measures as our staff which will include being asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival with the sanitiser supplied, social distancing and wearing a mask as directed by Qld Health. Our boardrooms and meeting rooms are large enough to be able to ensure we can maintain the recommended social distance of 1.5m. The health and well-being of our team, our clients and the vulnerable members of our community is of paramount importance to us and we will continue to review procedures daily to adopt best practices in whatever the then circumstances require.
We believe we are well placed to continue to offer both new and existing clients safe meeting options in our delivery of industry-leading legal services.
The latest information about COVID-19 is available on the Qld Department of Health’s website, including a number of fact sheets and resources for the public, please visit, the Qld Health website.
It is our absolute intention to maintain the outstanding levels of service and genuine expertise that Travis Schultz & Partners is known for and we welcome any questions you might have.
Qld Govt – Unite & Recover – Queensland COVID-19 statistics: www.covid19.qld.gov.au
Qld Govt – Qld Health Dept.:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
- Restrictions in Qld – www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions
- Face Masks – www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-others/face-masks
- Social Distancing – www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-others/coronavirus-prevention#distancing
- Contact tracing (exposure sites) – www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
LAST REVIEWED: 2 AUGUST 2021.