Head of our Cairns region, Beth offers a wealth of experience as a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law. Beth brings a high degree of integrity and personal drive to supporting all her clients.
Beth knows that one can never take for granted the trust that clients put in lawyers to guide them through the personal injury claims process and achieve a successful outcome. From day one Beth will make sure she builds the best possible case to ensure optimum results.
Beth has significant experience in several fields including motor vehicle accident claims, dependency claims, workers’ compensation claims and industrial deafness claims.
Having successfully attained her Bachelor of Laws, with honours, at James Cook University in 2009, Beth has since worked extensively in the area of personal injury and compensation law, becoming highly experienced in this specialised area.
Devoted to working with injured people and ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve, Beth is also a board member of the ARC Disability Services and a committee member for the Far North Medical and Legal Society.
In Beth’s spare time she can be found fencing, plumbing, digging irrigation trenches and rounding up cattle on her property in the Atherton Tablelands.
Milestones, Qualifications & Awards
· Accredited Specialist – Personal Injury Law 2018
· Highest achiever in the State 2018 – Specialist Accreditation (Personal Injury)
· 1st Class Honours – Bachelor of Law 2009
· Dean’s Honours List and awarded a Letter of Commendation for Academic Excellence (JCU)
· ARC Disability Services, Board Member/Vice-Chairperson (2017 to present)
· Far North Medical and Legal Society, Committee Member (2014 to present)