After moving to Queensland in 2006, it wasn’t long before Tim crossed paths with Travis Schultz and subsequently embarked on his career in personal injury law.
Tim had, for many years prior to that, worked in the legal industry, having spent time in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) with the Australian Federal Police (AFP), the Australian Tax Office (ATO), Ernst & Young and a short stint with the Office of the Commonwealth Attorney General.
Over the years, Tim has had the great advantage of working with and learning from Travis Schultz and Michael Callow. He attributes his exceptional advocacy and legal skills to the pair, and hopes to continue to provide top shelf service to TSP clients for many years to come.
With the growth of TSP, Tim works closely with Travis on a number of personal injury claims. In addition to this, Tim has developed a keen interest in assisting clients with their Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) claims.
Tim, like many at TSP, has a keen interest in his community and believes in giving back and making a difference. In Tim’s spare time, he volunteers with the Sunshine Coast Community Legal Service.
Milestones, Qualifications & Awards
- Doyles Guide Australia Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) for Australia 2021
- Doyles Guide Australia Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer for Qld since 2020
- Doyles Guide Australia Leading Public Liability Lawyer for Qld since 2020
- Doyles Guide Australia Leading Medical Negligence Lawyer for Qld 2021
- Inducted as a Life Member of the Sunshine Community Legal Service 2020
- Insolvency Law and Professional Practice 1 QUT 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice College of Law 2007
- Admission 2007
- Bachelor of Laws Deakin University 2000
- Certificate IV in Government (Fraud Control Prevention/Detection) Charles Sturt University 2002
- Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigation Charles Sturt University 2001
- Bachelor of Arts (Police Studies) Monash University 1992
- Member of the Sunshine Coast Community Legal Service
A firm with integrity and soul. Although the outcome wasn’t as we had hoped for, I cannot fault the efforts of everyone involved. Tim is an exceptional human being; infinitely likeable and a real go getter, giving 100% to his clients. I am wiser now, so if I am ever in the market for representation, I will be smarter and call immediately. I really can’t thank everyone enough for their hard work. Thank you Tim and everyone at Travis Schultz & Partners. Highly recommend!Anonymous