If you are an experienced compensation lawyer keen to progress your career with an award-winning team, then keep reading!
Travis Schultz & Partners is on the hunt for an energetic and clever lawyer to join our high achieving team based in Mooloolaba. The successful applicant will work with a dynamic and talented team handling client matters of their own, as well as assisting with matters run by the firm’s Principal, Travis Schultz.
This full time role will suit a gun lawyer who has 7+ years’ experience with compensation law in Queensland. Ideally, you get excited about personal and professional development and share our passion for exceptional service and client focussed solutions. We are looking for a new team member who is an Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist or prepared to work towards becoming one.
The Travis Schultz & Partners Promise
- We are not your everyday law firm.
- We offer a No Win / No Fee service and we often take on cases other firms reject because we are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of our clients.
- We passionately support a number of causes.
- We firmly believe in our guiding values of fairness, respect and compassion. We are fair and we genuinely care.
- We are committed to being a professional services firm, rather than a business. Which means, we always put people before profits.
20 – 40% lower fees
- We offer cutting edge expertise, without the price tag.
- Because we’re fair, our fee structure is significantly lower than the industry average.
- We charge fees only on a Government set scale and to avoid those extra charges that most of the Biglaw firms use, like uplift fees, litigation funding arrangements and interest charges on outlays.
- We don’t use time costing, there are no litigation lenders to worry about, and we even offer a low cap on costs so that our clients enjoy the comfort of knowing that they will always receive the Lion’s Share of their settlement.
- The last thing we’d want is for our clients to hesitate in asking us a question, or picking up the phone to talk. That’s why there’s no six-minute timers on our desks!
Unparalleled accreditation and expertise
- Considered some of the best in the country, our dynamic and experienced team is made up of highly awarded and accredited specialists in all areas of compensation law.
- To achieve the best possible result for our clients, we need to have industry-leading lawyers.
- We carefully design our team to have the right balance of experienced lawyers, rising stars and the wise counsel of Queensland Law Society accredited specialists.
- We have a commitment to professional development and training, so our team is always at the top of their game.
Raising the industry bar on client service
- Our service is personalised to our client and their case.
- We listen to understand, not simply to respond.
- Accessibility, respect and responsiveness are key attributes for us.
- We don’t have call centres or put walls around our lawyers.
- Our clients are given the direct phone numbers for their lawyer, so we’re there when our clients need us.
- The relationship between our clients and their lawyer is personal, and we take the time to get to know individual circumstances so we can get the best result possible.
If you are an experienced lawyer with shared values and positive energy and you’re looking for a different and better opportunity, then please get in touch.
Please address applications to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer, Kelly Phelps, email@example.com by Friday 2nd October