Kelly has worked with Travis and many other members of the team since she graduated from the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in 2006.
Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Management), combined with years of experience in personal injury litigation, she was the obvious fit to manage the practice when Travis Schultz & Partners was established in 2018. Kelly looks after all financial, HR and operational matters at TSP, executing strategy and supporting the team. Her real interest is people, high performing teams and what makes them tick – and, of course, how to deliver exceptional legal services to each and every one of TSP’s clients.
Kelly measures success by contribution and believes that the most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed, which is why she loves her role at TSP and her involvement in the charities and community groups the firm support.
Milestones, Qualifications & Awards
- Bachelor of Business (Management), QUT 2006
- Wishlist Spring Carnival Event Committee Member
Contact Kelly Phelps
Meet Kelly Phelps
Kelly Phelps's Publications
- Travis Schultz & Partners news – welcome, Stephen Hughes
- Appointment and Cairns expansion news – Beth Rolton joins Travis Schultz & Partners
- Appointment news: James Leggo joins Travis Schultz & Partners
- The Great Resignation might be the wake-up call law firms need?